Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's day and am so blessed to be the Mommy of 2 amazing and beautiful children. Aidan and Asher, I thank God that I was chosen to be your Mommy. I love you so very much!!


Playing "gopher holes" as Grandpa Buss calls it...


Momma, I am so thankful to have you as my mom. You inspire me to be a better mom each and every day. You have shown me what it means to love your kids unconditionally and have also shown me how fun it is being a mom. You are beautiful, smart, amazing, and thoughtful, and I am so grateful for your love and guidance.

Linda, not only did I get the most amazing husband in the world, but along with him came the best mother-in-law I could ask for. Thank you for everything you do and for being such a wonderful second mom to me.


And Matthew, having a husband like you sure makes my job as a mom a whole lot easier. Thanks for always being an amazing husband and father. I love you!

No comments: