Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

Before there were THOUSANDS of pictures, there was one.....
Although you may not be excited that I posted this picture of you in this "outfit", this is one of my favorite pictures in the entire world. It is the very first picture of you as a Daddy. The picture where you were able to tell the grandparents to be that after a scary time our son entered the world absolutely perfect.
And I also love the very first picture of you holding our daughter. The joy in your face already showed how much you loved this girl that would steal your heart.
Happy Father's Day Matthew! Raising our children alongside you has been one of the greatest joys in my life. You have been an amazing Daddy from the time you held your first son and became your daughter's hero. I am so blessed to be married to a man that is 100 percent committed to loving and providing for us! You are amazing!

Daddy with his biggest fans.

At Dell Diamond

At the pool
And Happy Father's Day to the other important dads in my life. I love you Pops, Tom, and Bob.
My dad fishing with Aidan

Tom and Kaleb

And the best father in law-in-the world, Bob.
I am blessed to have so many awesome dads in my life! Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day. I love you guys!

No comments: