Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Aidan!!!

You have brought so much joy to our lives these past 6 years. I can't imagine my life without you in it! You are truly the sweetest, smartest, most handsome little boy in the whole world. Thanks for letting me be your Mommy. :) Some updates on what Aidan likes these days: The color red, Bakugans, Legos, Mommy and Daddy reading him chapter books, especially Junie B. Jones and Ready Freddy, (He can read them himself too with a little help, and he is a great reader!!), Chinese food, Hot Wheels, playing in the backyard with Asher, swim lessons and karate, helping his sister practice t-ball, strawberries and blueberries, the cartoon Finneus and Ferb and the show Good Luck Charlie, days when he gets to stay home and have no plans - those are his favorite! I will do another post with all his birthday week activities, but for this post I am going to include the annual birthday pictures. I guess I started the table top pictures when he was 3.... :) Matt asked me if I am still going to make him sit on the table when he is 18, and I sad no, this may be his last year. :( He is such a big boy!!


Born perfect, entered the world with excitement....


You are 1!!


You are 2!!

You are 3!! You are 4!! You are 5!!
Happy 6th Birthday son!! xoxoxo

No comments: