Friday, September 2, 2011

My Fantastic First Grader

I can't believe Aidan is now in first grade!! He seemed excited to start school and loves it! We are so glad to be able to walk to school this year as well. It is a beautiful school, he loves his teacher, and is already making friends. We couldn't be happier. I do miss him a lot during the day, and his sister does too, but Abbott, Asher, and I enjoy picking him up each day and having a snack together when we get home. He is even riding his bike to school and learning how to ride without training wheels. If it wasn't over 100 everyday I'm sure he would be outside even more practicing. A great start to a great school year!!!

The kids are I on school supply drop off/meet the teacher night.

We all love his teacher already! She is wonderful!


Daddy and the crew outside the library. The school is beautiful!



Asher looking super cute playing on the new playground.



Abbott helped pack Aidan's lunch the night before.



Aidan is ready for his first day!!! His brother and sis wanted to help walk him to school for the first day.



We all walked to school. It takes us about 10 minutes, and Matt and I switch on and off so we both get to spend time with Aidan in the mornings. It's awesome.



Walking in...



Ready to get his learn on...



Daddy saying goodbye.



While Aidan was at school Asher and I went to my friend Jada's house and saw puppies being born!!


We made a pencil cake to celebrate his first day of school. :)



His is now riding his bike to school!

No comments: