Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sometimes I can't believe that God has blessed me with two absolutely beautiful and wonderful children. Thank you both for letting me be your mommy!!! I love you so so so much!!!!
Aidan and Asher enjoying some watermelon.
Here are some recent pictures of them. We have a few from today but they haven't made if off our camera yet. Notice the lack of clothing on my little Texans. It is HOT here!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! I know I can't hug you today but I really really wish I could! I love you so much. Thank you for all you do and have done to help teach me what being a mom is all about. I know your absolute number one favorite thing in the world is your family and we love you so so much! Thanks for loving me unconditionally through all the ups and downs of these past 29 years. You are an awesome mom!!!!! xoxox

Notice my son's face in this picture.... Apparently he doesn't love getting his picture taken.

Mom, you have some big shoes to fill... xoxox


Happy Mother's Day also to everyone who has had a part in shaping mine and my children's lives. I hope today was wonderful!

Thank you Matt for the wonderful lunch you made for your Mom, Grandma, and I today too! It was wonderful. I know not just any man would make asparagus, ham, and cheese crepes, hashbrowns, and coffee cake for his wife. You are one of a kind baby...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: