Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Special Thanks To An Amazing Husband


With Matt being the more entertaining one, most blogs lately have come from him. I just wanted to carve out a little spot to tell the world (or whoever reads our blog) what an amazingly wonderful husband I have. I really feel so incredibly blessed to have a man who loves to be a daddy, is a partner in this whole parenting adventure, is a super supportive husband, and to top it all off never complains if what I cook doesn't turn out or if the house is messy. Does it get any better than that?


These past 16 weeks of you watching the kids without complaints every Tuesday night (which included baths, jammies, preparing the dish to bring to small group, and then leading our small group all while I am at my training class), some half day Saturdays which meant I trained for a few hours and then wanted to nap for a couple too, as well as getting to the race super early with a 4 year old, racing to every transition, letting me nap for several hours, and then surprising me with a massage gift certificate..... you amaze me.


Thank you for being so truly dedicated to your family, for loving me unconditionally, and for being such a rock for myself and our kids. I couldn't have done this without you!

I love you Matthew!!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

You are a good man Matt...We love you too!! xoxoxox:)