Thursday, September 24, 2009

Great Hair and the Karate Kid

I absolutely love doing Asher's hair. I literally jumped for joy when I was able to do a teeny little ponytail on top of her head and again when I was able to do pigtails. I try to do new things and was excited to try something new. After her bath last night I put her hair in little buns. I think there were 9 or 10 in all. She sat so good and handed me the ponytail holders while I was doing her hair.
This is what her hair looked like before she went to bed. And this is what it looked like when she woke up this morning. As you can see, some of it came out of the ponytail, but all in all it stayed in pretty good.

And this was the finished hair do...

Lots of curls!!

And now for the karate kid... It was week 2 of karate and Aidan had his stylin karate uniform on and he was ready to go. The jury is still out on if he likes it (did last week, didn't this week...) but either way he looked so cute!
Practicing a strike of some sort.

Seriously, does it get any cute than this?

This is his actual instructor. She means business and seems very good. Here he is practicing a kick. I think it is funny that they have to keep one hand up by their ear. They look shy doing that....


And Happy Fall everyone!!! I was beyond happy that it was in the 60's today. Hasn't been this temperature since April! Here are my cuties dressed in pants and long sleeve shirts and they even have their Halloween socks on!
And this is Aidan's absolute favorite thing to do with Daddy - wrestle! So in this picture you see "El Padre Loco," "Wrestle Man," and "Wrestle Girl."

A double stack piggyback.

No comments: