Thursday, July 14, 2011

Abbott Jacob Buss Arrives!

He has arrived!! At 1:47 PM Abbott Jacob Buss arrived weighing 6 pounds 11.5 ounces, 19 inches long. He is perfect in every way and loved so much already.


The kids and Daddy waiting with me before the c-section. It was so nice being able to spend time with them before the birth.



Mom and my brother Jake (who Abbott was named after) waiting with me before Abbott arrives.


He made quite the entrance! We knew his lungs were in good shape because he cried a LOT and loud when he was born! That is funny now because he doesn't cry much and he has a pretty sweet little cry.


Aidan weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces on his due date. Ash was 6 pounds 4 ounces 1 week early. Abbott was 6 pounds 11.5 ounces 2 1/2 weeks early - so, he would have been my biggest baby had he gone full term.



Very very happy parents.



I'm so in love already.



No comments: