Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the Season

Well - 'tis the season for the kids getting sick...
It seems like we have had one or both of our kiddos sick for the past month or so. They both have been fighting fever, runny noses, and fussiness lately. Grandma even pitched in and watched Asher today so Matt and I didn't have to miss another day of work. We hope Asher will be fever free in the morning and able to go to Miss Claudia's.

On a side note, Aidan's latest kick has been having both Matt and I put him to bed every night. We have to each hold his hand and then when we walk in the room one of us has to go pat Asher's back and the other tuck Aidan in. We have both always tucked him in, but now he is adamant that it has to be at the same time. I also didn't realize what a creature of habit he is. Tonight we put Asher to bed a little early, and since we usually put their jammies on at the same time, Aidan didn't have his on yet. We walked upstairs and I wanted to brush his teeth before books. Well, he told me, "That's not what we always do mama." I quickly realized that he knows our bedtime routine better than I do...

No comments: