Friday, November 21, 2008

When I grow up...

I have asked Aidan on several occasions what he wants to be when he grows up. Now, most kids say things like Superman or a fireman or something along those lines. The first time I asked Aidan this question he said, "I want to be nothing." Hmmmm.... Well, he has decided....
Yesterday in the car on the way home from school we were talking as we usually do every day. I asked him again and he said, "I want to be a dog catcher." I thought maybe he meant a vet or something along those lines so I asked him if he wanted to be a doctor that takes care of sick animals and makes them better and he said, "No mama, I want to be a dog catcher. Can you get me a big cage so I can put the animals in there when I catch them?" I am not sure where he got this idea from. We have never talked about it or saw a "dog catcher" in action catching a doggie....
I love Aidan's one of a kind comments. :)

No comments: