Happy One Month Birthday Son!! I can't believe it's one month already. You bring so much joy to this family!!! xoxox
Daddy and Abbott - One Month Old
1 month already? Seriously - where has the time gone? Here is what Abbott Jacob has been up to...
- He rolled over from stomach to back on his 2 week birthday - and the neat thing is that Matt, me, and the kids all saw it. :)
- He smiled for the first real time yesterday.
- He love his baths and never cries when he gets them. He hates getting his diaper changed and cries every time.
- He is a great eater - and likes to eat a lot.
- Schedule, what schedule? We haven't attempted any type of schedule yet.
- He still sleeps a lot during the day and usually have an hour or two of wide eyed awake time in the middle of each night. He has some awake time during the day too.
- He is not a big fan of his paci which is completely different from his brother and sister.
- He doesn't seem to love to be swaddled either. Sometimes a loose swaddle or leaving an arm out seems better. He also seems to sleep much better on his stomach, although we don't like to do that too much. Asher was the same way.
- We guess he weighs around 9 pounds but aren't too sure.
- His brother and sister love him so much! They both want to hug, kiss, and hold him right when they wake up. They are wonderful with him!!!
- He has a very very loud cry.
- He seems to feel calmest in the Baby Bjorn or sling. He also really likes being rocked in the chair.
- He's now in size one diapers, but still fits in some newborn clothes. 0-3 months fit him great too.
- We can't imagine life without him. :)