Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

Daddy and Aidan heading to school. Matt didn't want me standing on any ladders to put up streamers, so instead I blew up 40 balloons and put them all over the house and in his car. Aidan liked the balloons the best and right now they are all in his room.

We celebrated Matt's birthday on March 1st. It also is Tom's birthday which is neat. Our family tends to have their birthdays clumped close together, especially in the months of December, February, and March. :) It's a lot of fun to celebrate them all! Matt's not a big sweet breakfast food eater, so I made him some scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast. The funny thing about scrambled eggs is that I had no idea how to make them (I tried, but they turned out bad!) until Matt showed me how when we were dating. Now I feel like I've come a long way and they are pretty good! Then Ash and I were able to meet up with Daddy for lunch at How Do You Roll for awesome sushi. Asher even wanted her own sushi instead of the kids meal - strawberries, oranges, and cream cheese. She did great eating it too! Later we met up with Matt's family for dinner at Gino's (very very yummy!) and back to the house for cookie cake and cheesecake. We were all completely full and in sugar comas by the end of the evening. Happy Birthday Matthew!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! We love you so much!!!

Present time!

Asher playing with Daddy at Gino's.

The kids picked out the cakes.

Happy Birthday to you!!

No comments: